RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- With C&S's prior authorization, returns may be made within 30 days of purchase for full credit. Product must be unused and in original package.
- To receive authorization and insure proper credit, you must call your Account Manager and request our Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. When requesting an RGA, it will be necessary to provide:
- Our stock number
- Your P.O. number
- Reason for the return
The RGA number must appear on the outside of the package when returned to C&S.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid to 889 S. Matlack Street, West Chester, PA 19382.
- A restocking and inspection charge of 15% will be charged on all authorized returns more than thirty (30) days after our invoice date. A restocking and inspection charge of 25% will be charged on all authorized returns more than sixty (60) days after our invoice date. No returns will be accepted after ninety (90) days. C&S reserves the right to-assess a restocking charge to a return when customer error is determined.
- Only products returned in new, saleable condition will be accepted. The product must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Product that was special (engraved, etched) or custom ordered, discontinued, marked or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or credit. Marked product includes affixing a label on the product or packaging. Note: some companies affix their own internal bar code label to our product. These are not returnable.
- Custom sterile kits are not returnable. That is, any kit, sterile instrument or sterile component that is not in our current catalog.
- Standard sterile kits (those in our catalog) may be returned up to 30 days provided that the sterility of the inner packs is intact and the product is unopened and resalable.
- Most cleaning products are not returnable.
- C&S requests that products be shipped back promptly after customer requests authorization to return. We must have the product returned to us within 30 days of the issuance of the RGA number; RGA numbers expire after 30 days.
- Companies that return product without referencing the RGA number or not obtaining an RGA prior to shipment will receive a form letter indicating the reason(s) for the return of the product to the customer at their expense.
- Credit issued for returned product will be based on the purchase price less any applicable restocking charges.